Thursday, May 10, 2012

Choosing the Right Color Shade Part 1: Red

In case you don't have time to watch the v-blog inserts, I briefly touched upon the subject of wearing different color shades. I started off with red. Although I love the color, the other day I wore a bright shade and noticed that I felt a bit agitated. I took a moment to assess what was bothering me before the meeting and I realized that I had not prepared the necessary questions for the meeting ahead of time. Believe me. Not the feeling I wanted that particular day. I started thinking how color energy relates to inner energy levels and how it directly impacts the end result you are seeking to achieve. If the metaphysical properties of the color opposes your inner energy, the end result will most likely...




                                          

...not be what you had originally intended. Most of us do not wake up everyday with the same outlook, perspective or readiness to tackle the days events. For instance, if you are feeling over-worked and fatigued, you might feel less eager to accomplish specific tasks required for your goal. We touched base on the color red in earlier posts. Wearing this particular color promotes confidence, focus, attention as well as passion and love. But each color also has opposite qualities. Bright red can cause nervous energy and can attract anger or argumentative situations. Taking time to try on a selected ensemble for an upcoming meeting or interview along with the selected color energy source will give you the opportunity to ask yourself how the color makes you feel. By switching a brighter color for a deeper tone, you can instantly reduce the energy level and maximize the outcome for the selected color energy source. 

The first part of the v-blog is just a brief hello and warm thank you to everyone that has been reading and supporting the blog. Thanks again and hope the suggestions in the posts have created success for you.

As always, create a prosperous week.









Leading An Inspired Life